We have strongly focused in the Public Opinion area since 1998, totally independent of all political, business or media groups. We have been hired by different sectors of all the political parties as well as by business chambers, unions and the media.
Our surveys were published in the “Semanario Crónicas” until 2004; in “La República” newspaper and “AM Libre” in 2005 and 2006; and in “Televisión Nacional del Uruguay” (Channel 5), “TV Ciudad” and “Montevideo Portal” in 2008 and 2009.
We have conducted surveys for the following election campaigns:
- Primary party elections, 1998.
- National elections (presidential y parliamentary), first round and second round, 1999.
- Departmental Elections (San José, Canelones, Treinta y Tres, Montevideo), 2000.
- Referendum for the “ANCAP Law”, 2003.
- Primary Party Elections, 2004.
- National Elections (presidential y parliamentary), 2004.
- “Plebiscite on water”, 2005
- Departmental Elections (Montevideo, San José, Maldonado, Canelones), 2005
- Primary Party Elections, 2009.
- National Elections (presidential and parliamentary), 2009.
- Departmental Elections, 2010
- Primary party elections, 2014.
- National elections (presidential y parliamentary), first round and second round, 2014
- Departmental elections, 2015.