Grupo RADAR conducts different types of marketing research, both through qualitative techniques (focus groups, or in-depth interviews) and quantitative techniques (face to face at home or place of work, street intercept or in central location; by telephone; on-line; or self-administrated).
Our services range from the creation of the brief defining the objectives and methodology to the analysis and elaboration of the final report for the client.
Some specific areas in which we have specialized:
- Customer satisfaction surveys, particularly in the public and private services area, both to organizations and individuals.
- Brand image research
- Purchase and consumption habits’ research
- Consumer habit tracking, advertising recall, brand positioning, brand loyalty, including consumer panels.
- Mystery shopping in very diverse areas such as financial services, mobile telephony, gas stations or clothing.
- Food product testing prior to launching.
- Geographic location research for business premises such as supermarkets or bank branches.
We have experience with all kinds of target publics from the most general to the most specific segments:
- IT managers
- Internet users
- Retail store owners
- Business customers (banks, shops, gas stations, sports clubs, credit cards, consumer cooperatives, etc.)
- Professionals: physicians, engineers, veterinarians, architects, etc.